Knowing your welding production inside-out is an advantage any manager would love to have. However, even a simple solution for tracking production efficiency can bring significant benefits for most companies. The universal WeldEye for Welding Production Analysis is a light and cost-efficient software that tracks and measures the arc-on time of welding stations and standard times in serial production. Furthermore, it provides information on the time spent on non-welding activities with reason codes. The software gathers data with a reading device that is compatible with any brand's welding equipment, giving you the possibility to monitor your entire welding fleet with one solution. To support analysis, WeldEye arranges the data into user-friendly visualizations, and provides comparison views for managers to identify improvement potential in processes or working methods. In the end, there's only one question - when can we start?
- Improved workflow planning due to constant arc-on time monitoring with timeline graphs grouped by welding station, work shifts or projects
- Interactive production layout view available to overcome bottlenecks
- Possibility to compare planned work schedule against actual activities
- Reason codes available for the time spent on non-welding activities, e.g. grinding, gouging or moving the work piece
- Suitable for use with any brand’s welding equipment
- Cloud-based software requires no extra installations and is always up-to-date as welding production progresses
- Enables third party data connections via cloud APIs