User conditions for Kemppi’s web pages
Anyone who opens and uses Kemppi’s web pages undertakes to observe these user conditions. In these user conditions, ’Kemppi’ means all companies belonging to the Kemppi Group and its partner companies. Use of the web pages is not permitted unless these user conditions are accepted.
© Copyright Kemppi Oy 2016. All rights to the content of the web pages reserved.
The copyright to the content of these web pages (hereafter ‘pages’), including the text, pictures, videos, documents and their layout on the pages, belongs to Kemppi. All rights, which are not expressly granted in these user conditions, are reserved. Copying, transferring, distributing or saving the content of the pages or a part of it, in any form whatsoever, is forbidden without the prior written consent of Kemppi, with the exception of the points stated in these user conditions.
Kemppi’s web pages may be viewed and examined by computer (or corresponding device), and parts of them may be printed for the user's own personal use. Distribution of the content of the pages, even in part, is forbidden, without the separate written or functional consent of Kemppi. Separate user conditions can be applied to individual documents contained in Kemppi’s web pages, in which case special conditions such as these may also be applied to these documents.
The use of the pages and of the information contained therein is permitted for private, non-commercial purposes. The use in public communication of press releases and other documents intended for public consumption is permitted, insofar as the source of the information is stated when using it.
Kemppi’s web pages and their content are a service offered for the users of Kemppi’s pages. Kemppi’s web pages are published ’such as they are’. Although Kemppi endeavours to ensure the correctness and timeliness of the information, the information may contain unintentional technical and factual errors or typographical errors. Kemppi gives no guarantee that the pages cab be used without interruption or errors. If you notice errors, please inform Kemppi at the address [email protected] Kemppi reserves the right to make changes to the pages or to limit access to them at any time.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS KEMPPI LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACCIDENTAL OR PARTICULAR DAMAGES OR LOSS OF EARNINGS ARISING FROM THE USE OR INTERRUPTION IN USE OF THE PAGES, EVEN IF KEMPPI IS INFORMED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
KEMPPI GIVES NO EXPRESS OR INDIRECT GUARANTEE THAT THE PAGES (INCLUDING THE PAGES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHICH THERE IS A LINK FROM THESE PAGES) OR THE SERVER PROVIDING THEM DO NOT CONTAIN HARMFUL COMPONENTS SUCH AS VIRUSES, OTHER SIMILARLY HARMFUL PROGRAMMES OR OTHER SUCH ERRORS.
KEMPPI’S LIABILITY CONFORMS TO THE COMPULSORY REGULATIONS LAID DOWN IN FINNISH LAW.
Kemppi’s web pages may have links to pages owned or maintained by third parties. When transferring to such pages, you must familiarise yourself with and accept any possible user conditions that these pages might have, before you commence using them. When transferring to linked pages, you should also accept that these pages are not under the control of Kemppi, and Kemppi does not have the possibility to influence the content of the material created or published. Kemppi bears no responsibility for any of the material contained in the pages of a third party. Neither does the inclusion on Kemppi’s pages of a link to a third party outside Kemppi mean that Kemppi in any way supports, advertises or promotes the pages in question or the products or services mentioned therein.
By sending material to Kemppi’s server, for example by e-mail or through Kemppi’s web pages, you accept and confirm that:
- the material you are sending is not illegal or otherwise unfit for publication
- before sending, you have taken reasonable precautions to locate and remove any viruses, other infections or destructive properties that the material might contain
- the material is owned by you or you have an unlimited right to give it to Kemppi, and that Kemppi may publish the material free-of-charge and/or include the material or part thereof in its own products, without any responsibility or payment liability
- you are not issuing demands to Kemppi that are based on the material you are sending, and you undertake to compensate Kemppi for costs which may possibly arise from actions, which a third party might initiate as a result of the material you have sent.
- Kemppi does not check the content of the material sent by the users of its pages, neither does it bear responsibility for it.
- Kemppi may, at its own discretion, at any time remove from its pages material sent by users.
- 'Kemppi’ and the names of products that the company manufactures are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kemppi Oy. Other names mentioned may be the protected trademarks of their holders. Access to our pages can in no way be interpreted, indirectly or otherwise, as granting licence or other user rights for a trademark presented on the pages, without the prior written consent of Kemppi or the third party.
Copyright © Kemppi Oy 2016. All rights reserved.